1. All One Time Charges are due upon receipt or processing of this order. The Monthly Charges are due regularly according to the Payment Terms and before the Service has been provided, beginning on the day that the Service is activated.
2. Installation provided by BluBroadband by SJP Network Solutions is terminated into your network closet or riser room. All devices are to be grounded to the closest ground location or at your meter box.
3. Any installation provided by BluBroadband by SJP Network Solutions does not cover or include setup your router, computers or other devices. These are the responsibility of the customer. Installation does not include inside wiring.
4. Customer may contract separately with BluBroadband by SJP Network Solutions to install and configure their internal router, network and/or for a custom network installation at an additional fee to be determined separately.
5. Customer agrees that BluBroadband by SJP Network Solutions and its agents may enter the Customer premises for the purposes of broadband testing and installation or removal of equipment upon termination.
6. Customer agrees that BluBroadband by SJP Network Solutions and its agents are not responsible for any reason at any time before, during or after installation for the Customer’s data, software, equipment, structure or property.
7. Customer will backup all sensitive data prior to any installation procedure and will keep all installation appointments or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance.
8. Service fees are prepaid and are due on the 1st calendar day of each month. Service Fees remaining unpaid on or after 7 days of the service due date will attract a $25.00 late payment fee for each month the service fee remains unpaid. Furthermore, service fees remaining unpaid 7 days after the service due date may lead to service suspension pending receipt of said service fees and associated late payment fee.
9. Upon satisfaction of the contract term as stated above, this agreement will be superseded by the current agreement as outlined on www.blubroadband.com and the customer agrees to be bound by such terms at said time. At such time the customer will be subjected to automatic monthly renewals until cancelled in writing by either party.
10. The Service may be cancelled at any time without notice by BluBroadband by SJP Network Solutions. Customer may cancel service at any time in writing. If the minimum service period is unsatisfied the customer will be subjected to the terms outlined in item 10 above.
11. Customers requesting service cancellation must do so prior to the start of the next billing period. All cancellations will take effect at the end of the billing period during which BluBroadband by SJP Network Solutions was notified of the customer’s cancellation request. BluBroadband by SJP Network Solutions does not participate in partial service period refunds.
12. Service agreement covers customer’s connection for a single account at a single location only and should not be extended or shared wirelessly or otherwise with neighboring or adjoining building(s), tenant(s), customer(s) and or neighbor(s).
13. BluBroadband by SJP Network Solutions and its agents will not be held responsible in any way for unsatisfactory results from data, video, voice transmissions and financial transactions communicated over the internet or on its network.
14. The customer agrees to ensure that BluBroadband by SJP Network Solutions is informed of all changes to their email address, phone number or billing address a timely fashion.
15. BluBroadband by SJP Network Solutions and its agents are not responsible for maintenance or warranty of any equipment purchased for use with the service.
16. BluBroadband by SJP Network Solutions reserves 24 hours from midnight on Saturdays through midnight on Sundays on each weekend for system maintenance without prior notification. Furthermore, BluBroadband by SJP Network Solutions and its agents reserve the right to bring the network down for emergency servicing whenever deemed necessary without prior notice to the customer.
17. BluBroadband by SJP Network Solutions and its agents will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations hereunder if such delay or failure is caused by; 1) The Customer. 2) Hardware failure. 3) Tower issues. 4) Act of God/Mother Nature. & 5) Network and any other issues.
18. Whenever applicable, all leased, loaned or rented equipment remains the sole property of BluBroadband by SJP Network Solutions and the customer is fully responsible for its proper maintenance and care including replacement and repair. Such equipment must be returned to BluBroadband by SJP Network Solutions upon contract/ service termination by customer. Failure to return equipment will result in non-returned equipment fees.
19. The customer agrees that BluBroadband by SJP Network Solutions ownership rights of leased, loaned or rented property survive any and all property right transfers entered into by the customer. Furthermore, transfer of property rights to another entity does not constitute ownership of or the right there of for the new transferee to own or use the loaned equipment.
appropriate, without notice.
Last Modified: Sat, 12 Jan 19 08:05:06